Client Name : Confidential – Public Sector Client
Status with Client : Ongoing engagement
Niche FM’s Brief: An Overview of the ProjectNiche FM was engaged by a City Council to undertake the following advisory services:
- Property Compliance Re-engineering and Implementation
- Facilities Management Re-engineering and Implementation of systems
- Mentoring and Leadership to internal teams
- Project Management Delivery and management of contractors
- Support Services for ad hoc Asset and Facilities Advisory requirements
This engagement would include a full Niche FM Consulting team approach for the various elements and would see us take a lead in the development, implementing and execution of Facilities and Asset Management obligations and requirements.
Project ApproachOur engagement was broken into 3 definitive service areas
- Compliance Advisory
- Facilities and Assets Advisory
- Projects Advisory
We took a robust and steady methodical approach all tasks. As a group we spent a considerable amount of time with our client understanding the requirements and desired outcomes to ensure our team were fully aware of what we would need to do to plan, strategies and progress. Throughout the project we engaged with the client on daily, weekly and monthly checkpoints to keep clarity, consistency and ensure we were aware of moving requirements which often changed.